I finally got a chance to get out and run. It's hard to go when John's not around. I had planned to run to the High School and back while Carson was at pre-school... that didn't happen. The wind was so bad, I hopped in the car and went to the Rec Center. I'm so glad we have a pass. :o) I walked around the track for a mile (11 times around the track=1 miles) talking on the phone with a friend. I tried to keep a good pace, but since my Garmin doesn't work indoors, I don't know how fast I went. After I finished chatting with her (rough night at work in the NICU) I ran for 3 miles. It was weird to just run in circles... 33 times around the track. :oP After that I couldn't stand it... so I hopped on the treadmill and ran/walked for another mile. The treadmill scares me now. Every time I get on my shin splints act up. They're a little tender, but they were that way last night. At least I got some miles in.
5 miles ~ walking??... on the track 33 minutes... on treadmill 13 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment