What a night. John and I decided to watch a movie last night...bad idea! I fell asleep 20 minutes into it... woke up for the last 5 minutes. So I officially went to bed at 11:00. At 1:00, 1:45, 2:30, 3:15, and then finally 4:00 I got "update alerts" on my phone. REALLY?!? Who is going to want to update their phone at 1:00 in the morning. If you didn't click on "procede" they sent you another alert. I tried to ignore every time the alert went off. I finally got up and read the message at 4:00 and I left to the Rec Center at 4:45... it's going to be a FUN day today. :o) (sigh)
OK... so my goal this morning was to run more - walk less. I walked .25 mile and ran .50 mile... I did up and down hills... but I was just barely faster than Tuesday. NUTS! But I guess I need to remember... I'm not working on speed, gotta run further before I walk.
6.25 miles ~ 1 hour 20 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment