I've really been taking it easy. I got to figure out when I'm going to "kick into gear". I keep finding all these motivational sayings on Pintrest, thinking I'm going to really try harder this year to be healthy and fit. In my head I'm planning on doing Yoga (thanks to my lovely Birthday present) on Monday and Fridays, Running Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, and then swimming on Wednesdays. But like I told my friend this morning... it's January and my intentions are good and grandiose. :o)
So, this morning was kind of mellow. None of my music motivated me. I think I got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night thanks to the chainsaw in my bed. But I did do 5 miles. I kept zoning out while I walked...so I'd walk longer than I wanted. I think it was the show I was watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" (really crazy! These girls get married so young and have HUGE dresses) Why can't I do zone out while I'm running. Oh well... one day.
5 miles ~ 1 hour 8 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment