Wow... 8 days off and my belly is feeling it. :o) It's been an enjoyable holiday, but it was nice to go in and run this morning. Christmas day would have been PERFECT to run outside, but we were off to spend time with family so it didn't work out. I've been waiting for another beautiful day like that one... nothing yet.
The Rec Center was totally empty this morning. There were probably 7 of us using the treadmills, elliptical machines, and bikes...which is really unusual. The ellipticals are usually full. I talked a friend into going with me... that motivated me to get up and get going. I'm glad we went! I didn't do as well as I had imagined. I had planned to walk a mile, and then run a mile...but I just went back to how I usually work out. Run until I can't keep up anymore, then walk. I really want to work on running FURTHER this year. Not necessarily faster...but further. I need to keep that in mind when I want to stop running and walk.
6 miles ~ 1 hour 15 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment