Monday, January 7, 2013

Yoga -day 2

So, I'm really trying to keep the goal of doing something every day. Got out the DVD again this morning. Carson started out again with me. Again, a very serious face... then spent the next 35 minutes asking me if I was doing it right and to help with his "Angry Birds Star Wars" game. So, not so relaxing like it's suppose to be. I did the section that I did on Friday again and then another 15 minute segment... that one KILLED me. Some of those poses were impossible for me to do.
This is what I should have looked like...except my bottom hand was resting on the couch.  :oP
They looked simple enough, until I had to bend enough to do it. Carson laughed a few times and crawled between what ever appendage was touching the floor. Oh well... keep moving and stretching. :o)

35 minutes

No comments: