Now I've really done it!! Today at CrossFit we were doing laps. I decided to sprint the hill... half way up I heard a pop and my left calf cramped up. OOOOUCH!! I finished the 3 rounds, rowing instead of running... but this injury puts me at least 3 weeks behind the "running" schedule I figured out for Snow Canyon. WHY?!?! I'm just trying to be healthy and exercise... why do I keep getting hurt?!? SO much for the 4 mile run I was planning tomorrow.
Today we did 3 rounds:
400 meters (rowing for me)
21 kettle bell swings (20 lbs)
12 pull ups
Yesterday we did as many rounds in 15 minutes (I did 3 full, then tire jumps and dips)
5 snatch balance (20 lb bar... resting on your back, push it above your head and squat)
10 ring dips
15 tire jumps
15 tire jumps
No comments:
Post a Comment