Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another 4 Miles

Whew... adding my two runs together, I got in a long-ish run today. That counts, right? :o)  It took a lot of anxiety and butterflies in my stomach to get me out the door. I'm nervous about not being able to make good time on my legs of the relay... plus we didn't have a ride from Jackson Hole back to Logan unless we stayed until Sunday night with the rest of our group (made up of married couples... no fun without John). So while I was out, I thought of different options and ideas. When I got home, a friend has stopped by and told John that she was going to be in Idaho Falls on Saturday, so if we needed a ride to Logan she'd come pick us up.  :o)  SWEET!! So... I think I'll be able to sleep.

Song of the night: "Body Movin'" - Beastie Boys

4 miles ~ ?? minutes (I forgot to look)

No comments: