I set my alarm for yesterday morning, but after being woken up at 3:00 by Carson (he couldn't find his blanket "BT") and then kept awake by my snore dog John... I got up at 3:30, got dressed in my running gear and went downstairs to work. I worked until 5:00, then went upstairs to get my shoes... it was a hurricane outside! So I went back downstairs and worked until the kids got up at 7:30. Got a whole days work in before anyone even got up. :o) I kind of liked it... after the kids left I took a long warm bath and went to bed until 10:00. By the time the day was through, I was exhausted. Kids went to bed at 8:00... I was right behind them at 8:45. :o) Still, the alarm went off TOO early this morning. I thought about just working and then running when the sun came out, but it's suppose to rain today and I didn't want to talk myself out of it later. So I went out...(sigh) I just couldn't do any more and what I did... IT'S COLD OUT THERE!! I got about
2 miles out and it started sprinkling... I'm a total wimp. I just couldn't
motivate myself to keep running cold and wet. I didn't make good
time either... there was a lot of walking going on. I didn't pass
anyone. In fact 2 people passed me this morning. :oP Well, Monday was a
happy running day. Maybe Saturday will be a happy one too.
3.4 miles ~ 39 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment