Saturday, September 28, 2013

7.15 Miles

HOLY COW!! It was COLD this morning. I left the house at 6:30 and it was 43˚ (real feel 37˚). I had a sweatshirt on and thought I'd be dropping it at the house half way through... but I kept it on and zipped up the whole time. By the time I got home my tank top and long sleeve shirt underneath were soaked...but I was so glad I kept the sweatshirt on. I was freezing when I got home (there was a breeze blowing in my face the whole way home... brrrr!) I had to change my clothes before I left to the kids soccer games. With all that complaining being said... it was a good run this morning. Not my fastest, but a good average pace (11:15). I love mornings like this... where I feel strong and really enjoy the run. I'm not even sore... yet.  :o)

7.15 miles ~ 1 hour 20 min

No comments: