Sunday, September 8, 2013

4.75 Miles

Again, sleep has taken priority. I meant to run Tuesday, but it was pouring rain... so I went Wednesday. I was planning on going Friday, but I could NOT open my eyes. Thought about going Saturday morning, but again we stayed up too late watching TV (I'm so glad we don't have cable at home). So, last night we slept at John's parents. I woke up at 8:30 this morning and thought I'd just run when I got home... but the weather was PERFECT! It was overcast and kind of cold. So I got dressed and headed out on the road. I ran down the diagonal and then walked up the VERY steep hill to "Dixie Rock". Then I ran down the "Red Hills Reserve Trail". It was AMAZING!! Again, I love the red rocks of this place. I ran quite a bit... I pretty much only walked up the steep hill to the trail. I took my phone and took a few pictures.
Where I'd been...
Where I was going...
By the time I got to that curve in the road (in the picture above) it was raining. Not too hard, but enough to get me soaked. It was beautiful!! I wish I didn't sleep in so much this last week... I love running in St. George and I should have taken advantage of it!! I'm glad I went today.

4.75 miles ~ 52 minutes

No comments: