It took 37 miles to finish all the songs on my iPod. :o) I only deleted 2 songs... it was fun thinking about where "on the road" or what race the song motivated me.
It was hard getting up this morning. It's starting to get cold and my bed was so warm and comfy! I was planning on running an 1 hr 15 min this morning...set my alarm and everything, but I just couldn't get out the door fast enough. I did finish at 6:25, so I could have gone another 5 minutes, but I decided to run up the longer hill to my house and I was EXAUSTED... I couldn't go another step... and my motivational song was over. :o) I did pass to guys on the road this morning!! That made me happy. Again, I NEVER pass anyone in the morning (unless they're going the other way). The first guy I passed I scared pretty good. I didn't mean to. I kept coughing and clearing my throat so he'd know someone was coming up behind him (I thought her didn't have headphones in), but as soon as my shadow showed up in front of him he jumped about a foot in the air. I felt so bad. I've done that so many times. We both laughed... and then I passed him running up a hill and he never caught up to me. :o) He probably lived at the top of the hill, but I'd like to think I out-ran him. :o) The second guy was running with his dog. It still felt good to pass him and not have him pass me later. Again, he could have turned off on another street or something, but I'm going to pretend that I was just faster than him this morning. :o)
I wasn't as fast as I was on Friday, but I made pretty good time. 11:25 min. mile average.
5.25 miles ~ 59 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment