Wednesday, September 18, 2013

5.25 Miles

The full moon looked beautiful this morning. I almost didn't get up AGAIN. I couldn't sleep and kept waking up last night, but I FORCED myself out of bed. I did have to take a hit from the 5 hr energy stash. I haven't drank one of those for weeks! I did only do half, but I needed to get myself going. I'm glad I got up and went... it was beautiful this morning. Chilly, but not too bad...I had to keep on my lovely "running" sleeves the whole time though. Fall is COMING!! My allergies just went crazy when I got home. I sneezed for about 10 minutes...now I'm just snotty. :oP  Any whoo... I ran... I did my best... I kept it just over an 11 minute mile. YEA ME!!  :o)  Now to move on to my next project... cleaning my office! I started my new job and I need to get organized... I've got too much going on to not get organized.

5.25 miles ~ 58 minutes

No comments: