Wednesday, September 4, 2013

5.25 Miles

I've been sleeping in WAY too much on this trip. We're down in St. George for a week and I guess my body is taking advantage of the vacation. I did bring my running stuff. We stayed at John's parents over the weekend but we're at Papa and Bugga's now, so I feel like I can wake up early and leave without anyone wondering what I'm doing.  :o)  I ran down to the "fun park" and then followed the bike path along the Virgin river... I didn't know they fixed it! I've run down that path over at different times over the last 3 years and it's been incomplete. So today I ran on the new trail. I wanted to keep going, but the sun was coming up and we were suppose to go to breakfast (which got vetoed by the kids).

I do love running in St. George. It's so beautiful and keeps you distracted. LOVED IT!!

5.25 miles ~ 1 hour

No comments: