So I finally found a schedule to follow to run a full marathon... I'm not saying that I'm actually going to do it, but it's a thought. :o) I am turning 40 this year... I said I'd try to do a full before 40.
I went to the Rec Center this morning thinking it would be a quick run. I went with a friend who has been talking about trying to do a half and asked if I'd help her train. So today was our first day training together and we ran into another friend who is a personal trainer and said she was working on her arms and asked if we wanted to join her... I'm not going to be able to lift my arms tomorrow!! They feel like Jell-O!! So what I thought would be a quick trip to the gym, turned into something MUCH longer. :oP Now, to find some energy to do the things I need to today.
2 miles ~ ?? minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment