You know I have to add the .1 of a mile. :o) I got in a quick this morning. My friend and I ran our 3 miles before my little neighbor came over for me to watch. It's nice to have someone keep you on track with your schedule, but I'm nervous that I'm such a loner runner that I'm going to not make a very FUN partner. Oh well. We did pretty good with our pace. We ran 1 1/2 to Walgreens and then ran half way back and walked the rest... have I ever mentioned that I'm not a big fan of hills. :oP It's mostly downhill to Walgreens but the coming home... lots of up. The weather was perfect and I'm loving the SUN!! Saturday is another 3 miles and I'm excited to have the sun again!!
3 miles ~ 35 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment