I should have run outside this morning... but the snow put me off. I headed to the Rec Center with my new running partner, Sherri, and hit the treadmill. We only had 2 miles, but being on that treadmill made it seem like the LONGEST 2 miles of my life!! I did ok... but my left calf start cramping (it still is). Thursday, I'm going outside if it kills me!! Time goes by faster when you're breathing fresh air. :o)
The funniest part of my day, I had to go to Carson's class. So after the Rec Center I went home to quickly shower, but because of that arm workout I did yesterday, I couldn't move my arms enough to get off my tank top. :oP I stood in the bathroom for the longest time trying to figure out how to get out of it and get in the shower. I had to just laugh.
2 miles ~ 24 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment