Monday, March 3, 2014

3.25 Miles

I'm back in the saddle again! And it felt GREAT!! It's been too long. I tried a few time while we were down in St. George, but it was hard with the kids. I did go on a leisurely walk/run/chatting-galore with a friend last week while the kids were at a sleep over. It was so nice to be outside!

The kids are back in school today, so I hit the road. Perfect weather!! I'm excited to be back at it. Not my fastest... lots of walking... but when I did run, I kept it between 8:45 and 9:30 minute mile. Now if I can get the motivation to RUN the whole thing... Amber, any suggestions?  :o)

3.25 miles ~ 38 minutes

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm a SLOW runner!! I'm amazed that you can go that fast, I have yet to get under 10 minute miles. I'm usually between 11:30/12:00. I feel the same way though! Always room for improvement. Just keep it up! You're staying healthy!!!