Today we ran down the canyon... one of my favorite runs. It was really cold though this morning. We kept a really good pace, just to keep us warm. :o) I think we did really good. Our average pace was 10:40 and we did a little walking on the way as well. We were only suppose to do 3 miles, but we couldn't resist the canyon. As soon as we got out into the neighborhoods, we warmed right up... the sun was out and it was a beautiful day.
As soon as I got home, we had 3 little friends over... 2 boys Gracen's age and one of the boys little sister, Carson's age. They played outside ALL day. Even though I would have loved a little nap, it was fun having kids playing and having fun in the back yard. I'm excited for summer!!
5 miles ~ 54 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment