Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 26

Why is it when I set my alarm to run the kids usually wake up early? No sooner had I warmed up, did Carson wake up. Gracen followed shortly behind. So, I got them both breakfast and went back down. Gracen came to check on me and then cam e back announcing that Carson had thrown his entire bowl of cereal on the floor. SIGH! So the workout this morning was a little broken up... but I did it. I don't have shin splints as bad and my right leg isn't feeling like it's going to cramp. I think I wasn't stretching them enough and I was running on the outside of my foot instead of the balls of my feet.

Next post will be after St. George. I'll be actually running OUTSIDE. I've never done that before. Everyone tells me it's A LOT different than running on the treadmill. We'll see if I can do 5 miles. Oh well... Keep on keep'n on...

Song of the day... "Sweet Escape" Gwen Stefani

40 Min. ~~ 2.5 Miles ~~ 235 Calories

No comments: