Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 31

Let me clarify that last entry... I guess I enjoy running on the treadmill. I ran outside today and it's like I'm starting from day one. I can't quite find an area that's flat enough for me to just run. I took Carson with me today, so I had the stroller, but that shouldn't be an excuse. I just couldn't run like I can on the treadmill. I tried to walk fast... to at least get a work out that way, but the shin splints came. So I thought I'd run when I got those... I couldn't find a good running rhythm. Usually on the treadmill, it makes you run at a certain pace and I find songs that fit that pace, but outside... the songs that I run to on the treadmill seem too slow, but running faster doesn't make sense... because I get tired a lot faster and I just can't run that fast. HELP!! Those of you who run outside... what should I do? Should I keep with the treadmill and work up to a speed and distance that I'm good at? Or should I start over outside... because that's where the race is?

?? Miles (I'll drive it later and find out) ~~ 45 Minutes ~~ ?? Calories

UPDATE: It was only 2 miles!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Keep trying! It may get hard sometimes... but do not give up! love you!