Bonus features of the walk:
-Aaron went with me and kept me laughing and walking fast up hills
"What seems to be problem officer?" (Aaron's "medical" sunglasses)
Non-bonus features about the walk:-Took the kids in the double stroller
- half way both of them started fighting and crying
- it was windy and cold
- Aaron ended up carrying Carson and I pushed a very whiny Gracen.
Tomorrow I'll be back on schedule.
- half way both of them started fighting and crying
- it was windy and cold
- Aaron ended up carrying Carson and I pushed a very whiny Gracen.
Tomorrow I'll be back on schedule.
3 comments:
=) I am still glad K.C. got to get running... even though there were a few problems... Aaron looks cool in his glasses! =) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Keep it up KC, you are doing great!! Aaron looks awes!
Frankly, I think Aaron looks kind of scary and really mean....let's see your beautiful new eyes, Aaron. KC - it's those challenges that we overcome that make you empowered - keep up the good work - press on - let's see, what else can a Mom say?
Post a Comment