Friday, June 1, 2012

4.5 Miles

Another beautiful canyon run. I really look forward to doing that each week. First, because it's downhill and beautiful and second, because it's with good friends and good conversation while we're going.  :o)  We decided this morning, that we're TOO SLOW when we walk. Either we need to keep track of how slow we're going or STOP WALKING (cause the we're not going to stop talking).  :o) We only walked 4 times, but it was slow enough to throw off our time. We were really trying to get a good time this morning. Oh well... loved it any way. Tomorrow I hoping for at least 10 miles. Only 21 days until the AF Half and I'm not feeling ready. Macfarlanes... you guys ready?!? I'm sure you are.  :o)  I might need some encouragement...

4.5 Miles ~ 55 minutes (Boooo! We were going for faster not slower!)

No comments: