This morning's run was HORRIBLE!! I could NOT get a good stretch on my right calf and shin. It felt like there was a huge knot on my shin. I was SO mad! I think I spend a total of about 10 minutes stopping off and on to stretch. At one point I felt like I was limping. AAARRRGGGHHH!! I just wanted a good run this morning. I walked pretty much the entire 4.9 miles... yep that's all I did in 59 minutes. I left at 5:00 thinking I'd do 1 1/2 hours... couldn't do it! I did try and keep my walk as fast as possible... but I'm only writing that to make me feel better about my "run" this morning. I was figuring out how many miles I did last week - almost 28 miles. Maybe I need a rest. Welp, that's what today was. :o)
4.9 miles ~ 59 minutes
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found me! And so glad you're blogging about running too. I'm running vicariously through other people this summer, so keep it up! A rest always does wonders! Never underestimate a few days off. And ice. And ibuprofen.
Post a Comment