I've been really mad the last few days. Since Friday... I've gained a pound a day!! WHAA?!? I don't feel like I'm eating out of control, but apparently my body's holding on to everything for some reason. It makes me mad and some what depressed. I'm running a lot... shouldn't that count for something?!? So I really tried to push myself this morning. I got up at 5 to try and get in 7 miles, but sat on the floor of the laundry room for 15 minutes trying to figure out how I gained a pound over night. Sure it could have been the big bowl of frosted flakes I ate just before I went to bed, or the graham crackers with frosting I ate with Gracen after school... maybe I am eating out of control. BLAH!!
Enough boo hooing... it was a beautiful morning. I kept it under a 12 minute mile which made me happy. I was thinking it was going to be a lot more windy than it was... not bad at all!! It was 72* when I left, so the breeze felt wonderful. I got home at 6:30 to find Gracen FULLY dressed snuggling in my bed (who knows what time she got up). It's field trip day and I guess she's SUPER excited (this is a girl who will sleep until 9 or 10 if she could). Carson followed shortly after at 6:40. It's going to be a LONG day for these kiddos... and mom. :o)
6.25 miles ~ 1 hour 12 min.
No comments:
Post a Comment