Saturday, June 16, 2012

NUTS!!

I'm a little freaked out about my legs. I only have 1 WEEK until my next half and my shins are killing me! I haven't run since Tuesday hoping to give them a rest, but even just walking hurts. I'm in some serious trouble. I had a dream last night that all my friends finished in 1 hour 20 minutes and at that time, I'd only gone 3 miles... so I hopped on the van and they took me to the finish. I was SO mad. John said he could tell I was having a bad dream. Even one of the contestants on "The Biggest Looser" beat me... and this was before he had lost any weight. I'm feeling really discouraged, and want to go run. But I know I just need to rest... at lest a few more days.

Here's hoping I'll run faster than my dream next week!

No comments: