Well, I started reading the new "Breaking Dawn" book yesterday. I'm about a third of the way through it (thanks to an uneventful nap-time turned quiet time for Gracen... and a late night reading, just to get to a breaking point). Funny thing is that Gracen is fine playing without me, until I'm doing something I want to do... such a talk on the phone or BLOG or read. So we're plaing Dinosaurs until Carson wakes up from his nap... then it's nursing and reading. I've got to finish this book!!
2 comments:
Let me know if its worth your time!:) (but dont tell me DETAILS!) Good luck getting your 'quiet time'!
I love reading about what you are doing KC. Good luck with the reading...I use to feed you kids, continually so that I could sit down to read. It was a good thing, though...WE NEED OUR QUIET TIME, TOO!
Post a Comment