Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Money Bags

Gracen has been doing little jobs around the house to earn money. She had about $2 and some change. She's been asking what she can buy (just like her mom... money burning a hole in her pocket). So we put it in her little pink purse and when we were at Target, I took her to the $1 area, she picked out a little cow for her ("Pecause, I don't have a cow!"... maybe not literally, but emotionally is another story). Then she looked over at Carson and said "Carson doesn't have very many toys. Can I buy him a little bear?" So the sweet sister that she is, she bought her little brother a bear too. She was so excited to put them up on the checkout stand and then to hand the checker her money. She even took the receipt and put it in her purse. What a sweet little girl.

2 comments:

Em said...

She is such a darling kid. You are lucky.

Bugga said...

Wise shopper and so sweet with her "baby brudder".