Sunday, August 31, 2008

What do I do with all these?

And, we don't even have a garden!! :o)These are Gracen's favorite. That's all she had for lunch today.
And, what in the world is this? It's about 6" wide. And this is it's REAL pinkish color...
Ewww... the under side looks pretty gross. I'll let you know how it tastes.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

I know what you can do with those...

...GIVE THEM TO ME!

I'll swing by to pick them up. Please have fresh basil available too. K thx bye.

littlegry said...

We're running low on basil, but you're welcome to some tomatoes. Come and get them!! :o)

Jodi said...

Make Salsa !!!!! Yum-Yum

chyayn said...

i agree with Jodi...SALSA! Thats what I am doing with mine tomorrow!:) Come over and lets make it together!! (it freezes really well so stck up on ziplock bags and save it for a rainy day!)

Brooke said...

To quote my sweet Eli,"Gib me dat!"