We made this video back in June for our family reunion... each family did a lip sinc. Gracen is still so proud of this. We had a lot of fun dancing and singing around the house to this song.
Love little Gracen! And way cute blog. So glad I found it off your family site. Thanks for blog design site too. You can call me a copy cat. It was just so cute! Hope you don't mind. Anyway, we're back! My mom is in town this week but maybe we can do something next week in the afternoonish. I'll give you a call.
5 comments:
Love little Gracen! And way cute blog. So glad I found it off your family site. Thanks for blog design site too. You can call me a copy cat. It was just so cute! Hope you don't mind. Anyway, we're back! My mom is in town this week but maybe we can do something next week in the afternoonish. I'll give you a call.
She is adorable! And giving her a great taste in music as well. :-)
That was great. I want to see the other's.
I love that. those two did great.
I have to have this for my California slideshow. That is so adorable...I could watch it again and again!
Post a Comment