Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome...

...to my life staying home. I decided to try and journal my days staying home with my little Munchkins. After working 10 years at Wells Fargo, John and I finally decided that I should stay home. It's only been 3 months, but I'm slowly getting used to my new life.

Yesterday we had a get together with Family and Friends to bless Carson. It was so nice to have them all come over and hang out. They all helped with food and cleaning up. THANKS!
Gracen coloring with her hands and toes. :o)
The only complaint I have this morning, is that there are 3 flies in our house and they are DRIVING ME NUTS!! Gracen has been trying to help "catch" them. Wish us luck on killing those suckers!

Gracen took some pictures of Carson after he was born and has loved using cameras ever since. We had an old digital camera and she's been going to town this morning taking pictures of everything...
...her unmade bed...
... her new favorite toy, her dress-up trunk......the stairs?...
...the show I dislike the most...
...the bathroom sink (there was one of the toilet, but I thought I'd spare you)...
By the way... I love this website for cute Blog Designs. I know their totally girly, but I LOVE it! Thanks Ward for the idea!

4 comments:

chyayn said...

KC! We are so excited to check ONE MORE BLOG! Keep it up, and by the way, YES you are doing EVERYTHING right just by staying home and LOVING those darlings! LOVE YA SISTER!!

Bugga said...

I just happened on your new BLOG, as well. I loved the photos...tell Gracen if she keeps it up she might be like her great-cousin??? Kaitlyn. I have to ditto Chy - keep it up mommy - I'm sure that you are discovering that being a "stay-at-home" mother is the very toughest job in the world - it's definitely not for sissies.

Brooke said...

Yea... I love your new blog as well. KC you are doing so excellent, I don't think any of us stay-at-home moms really knows what we are doing. That is the joy of it, learning something new each day. We learn and hopefully remember what works and what doesn't the next time "it" happens. Love you. I look forward to reading about you!

Paige Holley said...

Cute blog KC. Thanks for the fun day yesterday...Avery had so much fun playing with Gracen and Ella! I need to get the girl some dress-ups. Now that you are home, make a trip on up to see me:)