Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My morning

..Grandma Larsen brought over some flowers Sunday... I never realized how happy flowers make me. Especially these pretty white daises. They really make my day!So does this sweet little man with his squeals and giggles... even though I wanted to sleep a little more this morning... he still makes me smile.

I've posted before about Gracen wanting to have a chore... every day she BEGS to empty the knives and forks.
She got a piggy bank, so when she does her chore, she gets a few pennies...
...and then after we have to open her bank and count her money.
I was over at Brooke's house a couple of weeks ago. Brooke was noticing how Carson was looking at me so lovingly. Last night I noticed the same thing as John was holding him.I'm so blessed to have such a sweet husband and son. (Notice my little dare devil Gracen in the background)
...or maybe Carson just wanted some Ice Cream. :o)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you had a happy morning! It helps to make the rest of the day good.
I LOVED the way Carson looks at you. You can just see the love in those little sparkling eyes :)

Paige Holley said...

That Carson sure is a handsome devil. And Gracen...oh those eyes! I wish Gavin would beg to do his chores. It has come to me begging him!

chyayn said...

KC, you are doing SOMETHING right to have Gracen begging to do chores...Im with P-Its ME thats doing the begging around here!:) Or Bailey...begging for MONEY for chores!:)