I don't have an "official" picture of my favorite smile... but it's Carson's smile at dinner. Just as he's nursing (and I'm off is la-la land watching TV or something) he'll start kind of humming, then he'll look up at me and smile. I got him giggling tonight. It's at that moment I realize... I don't want him to grow up and I wish I could have enjoyed
Gracen a little more as a baby.
Like I said... it's not "official" but this is the smile I get. Gotta love this boy!

3 comments:
AWWWW- I love those sweet little "gum-gum" smiles. Isn't it amazing how young our children show their gratitude and joy? I think that smile says it all!
He is so stinkin' cute. I could just eat him.
It's so fun to see when they finally start to recognize your face. Like I said before, I LOVE the way he looks at you. You can tell he loves you!
Post a Comment